We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in San Francisco!
During your first six months, here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking (after mastering the basics of coordination)
Here’s what we're looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 0-2 years work experience
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You enjoy making to do lists and calendaring.
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things.
- Polished communication. You'll interface with senior leadership and executive level candidates.
- Enjoy working with people!
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.